- May 1 During the month of April I spent three weeks in America so that I could fund raise and spend time with my family. I must say, it was a very delightful and fruitful time!
- Feb 15 This month has been full of God surprises! In Kinrick Kids we have been teaching them what it means to share Jesus with others. All of the kids memorized the way and almost everyone said YES to Jesus!! This was very exciting for us!!
- Jan 9 Thank you all so much for you continued prayers and support through-out this past year! I am honored to have each and every one of you walking this journey with me!
- Nov 10 School breaks and holidays are over, you know what that means….Kinrick Kids is back in action!!! This year coming back to the school that I help at, there are 50 kids signed up! Woohoo!!!!
- Nov 1 I am happy to announce that at the beginning of this month I arrived back home safe and sound! My time in America was Great! I enjoyed seeing everyone and getting the opportunity to catch up and share about what God is doing here in Scotland.
Jessica grew up in Portland Indiana. As a young child she felt the call to missions. Though she felt called, at the age of 11 she struggled with the belief that she had no purpose in life. She realized that through her struggle there was still a desire in her heart to see lost souls saved! In 2006 When she was 15 years old, she and her family moved to Foley Alabama. At the age of 18 her involvement with Liberty church led her to become a youth leader. Having a heart for the youth she found that this was the start of something big!!
Through working with youth God has shown her that the young people of today are the next generation!! A generation who can change a nation with God on their side!! In June 2010 Jessica took her first mission trip to Aguascalientes, Mexico. It was in that time God began to reveal himself to her in a new way! In January 2011, Jessica attended the Institute for Global Ministry training course.
Taking this course showed her what her destiny was, it showed her what her non transferable assignment from God really was!! She believes that her non transferable assignment from God is to reach out to the next generation! To win souls and change lives in Jesus name!!
Her goal is to raise up an army, to teach them the ways of the Lord; mentoring them and disciplining them. Molding them in to the very people that God has called them to be!!
A generation that has been called out of darkness and into light…1 Peter 2:9
Jessica is currently assisting Bob & Melissa Hill with the administration of Overtoun House and management of the Grace Wing, which houses women in crisis.