- Aug 15 Early October, we will be coming to the states and we would love to connect with you. We completed the credentialing process to become licensed ministers and will be attending our licensing ceremony.
- May 31 The young mothers in the Ladies of Hope group are working hard to start their businesses. The first business to open, the car wash, has had a very successful first couple of weeks of business.
- Feb 13 At the end of February, we will travel to Ethiopia where we’ve been invited to be the speakers at several different events. We will fly into the capital city of Addis Ababa and from there travel to several different towns.
- Dec 4 The kids are on the end of their school break. Craig has taken groups of boys camping. Around the fire, Craig taught on character, using the life of King David as an illustration. Though David became a mighty warrior who defeated Goliath.
- Aug 20 We have been praying with and working through issues in some of the kid’s lives. They are learning to forgive and release things in their past. Please pray for us as we spend time teaching and praying for healing with the kids.
- Jul 30 We’ve had a number of visitors at Challenge Farm since early June. They have spent time with the kids, playing games, making crafts and helping with some construction projects around the property. Our role has been to help manage their stay.
- Jun 19 The kids in the discipleship class held an outreach to the kids in some of our school classes here. We saw 9 children give their lives to Jesus. Kids also came forward for prayer for many issues in their lives and families.
- May 9 We’ve enjoyed working with the kids in our discipleship class. They are eager to learn and apply the things taught such as hearing God’s voice, praying for healing, and blessing others.
- Mar 10 Since we’ve arrived at Challenge Farm, the focus of the things we’ve taught in church has been on God’s love. We want the kids and staff to have a solid foundation in this and an actual experience of God’s love.
- Feb 20 Thank you for your prayers in our transition into our new roles in Kenya. It is hard to describe the experiences that we have had since arriving. This next month our focus is language learning, building relationships, and learning the culture.
- Jan 11 Happy New Year! We are almost ready to transition to Kenya. We will arrive in Kenya on January 14th and will be in Nairobi until our work permits are finalized. Please pray that process goes smoothly!
The Millers’ desire is to bring people into contact with the God who is passionately running to meet them. There is no place too dark for his love. They’ve served as missionaries in Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa. While currently based in Kenya, at a home for abused and abandoned children, they travel throughout Africa and the world, to bring the gospel of the kingdom. Their vision is to raise up and empower others to carry the love and power of Jesus. They are called to teach and activate others to grow in intimacy with God and to demonstrate the power of the gospel in signs and wonders. Licensed ministers under The Apostolic Network of Global Awakening, their heart is for revival and for empowering others to carry the fiery presence of God.