- Mar 26 A good part of this month has been devoted to a 3-day intensive training with a Vietnamese Church. The 3-day intensive was successful at casting a vision for several American/ethnic pastors and others to show God’s heart to reach all the nations.
- Sep 26 As we move forward we are studying the process by which the Lord of the Harvest works. We Pray that we will see the fruits of labor in the Atlanta area by joining a discipleship team.
- Jul 25 A lot has happened while finishing up in Costa Rica & returning to the States. As we move forward we will be staying in the Clarkston, Georgia area. We are currently researching unreached people groups and we are helping with refugees.
- Apr 17 Our time in Costa Rica has been outstanding but difficult at times. As we pondered our next step we were torn between staying in Costa Rica and going back to Clarkston, Georgia. After time in prayer we see God's plan for us in Clarkston, Georgia.
- Sep 22 This summer Pura Vida Missions hosted 300 youth. We saw God work in the lives of the youth and their leaders as they came and learned about their identity in Christ and served the people of Costa Rica.
Armin, Colleen and Meghan McMahan have been called into the ministry to reach people abroad with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. God has been tilling their hearts for preparation to simply go. God has been gracious and patient with them during this process. Armin and Colleen have been on several short term mission trips building their confidence and giving them a taste of things to come. In addition, both Colleen and Armin have been mission coordinators with their local church congregation the Alive Vineyard of Licking County.
Armin has been working as social worker for the past 14 years with a very diverse population including substance abusers, mental health, and in corrections. Colleen works as a part time youth director, volunteering with the local youth of our church, and doing children’s ministry. Their daughter Meghan will be going with them. During the process she is confident that God will develop a specific ministry for her. She is growing in the Lord and enjoys the whole process. In addition, they have 2 grown sons Jalen and Seth who are already living on their own.