- May 21 Please keep me in prayer as I seek counsel and pray about my next steps after returning home this summer.
- Oct 1 I’ve started teaching an English class to a group of about 10 students from 5-19 years old. The plan is to stay here in San Cristobal attending Spanish school for another couple months and then return to Tuxtla to serve more with Misión Global.
- Aug 1 Wow! I’ve been in Mexico for a little over 4 weeks now. After just 4 weeks here God has been providing more than I could ask. Dios es bueno, todo el tiempo!
- Jun 1 I’M LEAVING JULY 5th! Some days it seems surreal how God set every step of this journey in place. I am thankful for each one of you who have contributed in different ways.
- Mar 24 Some of you have heard the exciting news, some of you haven’t. What is the news? I’m going to Mexico as a missionary!! God has opened up doors and is leading me on a path to Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico.
Micah would not even be alive if it weren’t for missions. As single people, his parents separately felt the call to medical missions. Providentially they ended up meeting each other while taking the Perspectives course during 1989 in Turlock, CA.
As a family they have been involved in local and cross-cultural ministries, as well as short-term mission trips. These mission trips, along with other ministry opportunities, are what God used to give Micah a heart for the lost around the world. Thankfully the call to missions, acted on by his parents, has spurred Micah give his life for the sake of the gospel.
Micah desires to see the promise of the Good News proclaimed throughout the world and God’s name being glorified in every tribe, every tongue and every nation. Beyond his involvement in local ministries in his hometown, Micah has felt called to serve in Mexico. He’ll be serving with Globe International missionaries, Josh and Diana Britnell in Chiapas, Mexico. Micah will work on site with Misión Global,to train and send out Mexican nationals into the world as missionaries.