- Oct 20 God continues to take our partnership with Youth-Reach Gulf Coast to new levels. In the coming weeks, the second group of residents to go through our condensed restoration plan will be completed.
- Jul 25 Our partnership with YRGC continues to be a blessing as we get to witness God doing a mighty work in these young men by transforming their lives right before our very eyes.
- Apr 1 I have been spending more time with the residents at Youth-Reach Gulf Coast. I dedicate Wednesday afternoons to going out there and building relationships with the guys. We play a game of flag football or basketball then have lunch together!
- Dec 3 A partnership I am very excited about is with a local organization, Youth-Reach Gulf Coast in Summerdale, AL. I spent significant time with their staff and residents back in September while doing hurricane relief together.
- Oct 3 God continues to open doors and expand our territory in sharing Operation: Lost Sheep across the United Sates.
- Jul 1 The restoration plan was finally completed in May. I am thrilled to announce that since then, Charity Chapel in Pensacola, FL has implemented this plan and I am currently working with two other churches to do the same.
- Mar 1 I had the amazing opportunity to share at the Liberty Fellow-ship Southeast Winter Conference held in Huntsville, AL on March 2nd-3rd.
- Feb 27 I had the honor of sharing at Pastor Mike Collins’ church, Charity Chapel in Pensacola, FL. It was a good opportunity to get comfortable sharing Operation: Lost Sheep in front of a congregation outside of my home church.
- Oct 11 It is with great joy that I announce that God has called me to step out and launch a new ministry called OPERATION: LOST SHEEP. This will be a restoration ministry centered around Matthew 18:12
Jon Klover was born and raised in Michigan. He moved to Pensacola, Florida in 2005 where God radically transformed his life. He has since been serving in youth and young adults’ ministry for the past ten years.
In 2017 Jon launched Operation: Lost Sheep. Operation: Lost Sheep is a ministry focused on Matthew 18:12 where Jesus said “If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go look for the one that wandered off?”
The words from this passage have become Jon’s marching orders to go outside the walls of the church as a rescue mission to bring back those who have strayed away. Jon also works with local area pastors to establish a restoration process within the church.