- Sep 8 Without all of you, Compassion for Asia would not exist. So this year I have made my base in Pensacola and have been traveling back and forth to Nepal. God is also sharpening my vision, giving me new strength and showing us new ways of ministry.
- Jul 7 We officially have electricity at the new Orphanage building! A divine appointment from God. Please read our newsletter on our member page to find out how God set up a series of events to bring power to the building after such a long battle.
- May 22 We are strengthening our support base here and connecting with many of you. Thank you once again for the hospitality and opportunities to visit and speak and share about the vision God has placed on our heart for Nepal.
- Apr 19 Children at the children's home are doing well. After the earthquake they would wake up in the night crying. Their days were also affected. Now the children are laughing and playing, they are doing well in school and God has worked in their lives.
- Mar 21 In 6 months last year, six new house churches were planted and 81 people were saved! Wow! Growth is amazing. I just read that Nepal has the fastest growing Christianity in South East Asia right now. There is a great harvest in Nepal.
- Feb 9 The new multiple function ministry building is almost complete! It has been many long months, but Praise God, that it is nearing completion. We are now working on installing bio-gas and painting the inside of the building.
- Sep 29 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. (Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV)
- Sep 6 There has been a lot of rain as the monsoon season has started. Many families have lost their homes, based on the national news, and 150 people have lost their lives. Please be praying for all the people.
Sudip was born into an Orthodox Hindu family in 1975. He became a Christian in 1986. He dedicated his life to full-time service of the Lord in 1989. In 2001, he traveled to Pensacola, Florida to attend the Brownsville Revival School of Ministry. BRSM transformed his life. He and Anne Lise (from Norway) met at BRSM and were married in 2005. Currently, they provide oversight for more than 30 churches. They also run an orphanage home for street children and other orphans. Sudip and Anne Lise train and equip leaders and are involved in social projects to provide safe drinking water and education to the people of Nepal.