- Jul 11 On June 21 to 28 God provided for us an opportunity to visit two Globe missionary families in SW Mexico, the Gutierrez family and the Barnes family. Though we were only in Mexico for a short while, we made relationships to last a lifetime.
- May 14 Member care for missionaries should be, and is, caring for members of the body of Christ that are sharing the Good News of God’s love around the world. When you pray for and support our ministry this is what you make possible!
- Apr 1 Since we were already in Florida, after candidate school we took the opportunity to reconnect with some supporters as well as some good friends from the past. It has been a great trip!
- Mar 1 This spring and summer we hope to visit a number of Globe missionaries in Mexico and Central America. We have some general invitations but we haven’t yet worked out the details.
- Mar 25 The primary reason for our trip to Pensacola was to build relationships with new missionaries. This time most of the group plans to serve in Latin America. One family will be working in El Salvador. Another family is in transition, possibly in Mexico
- Nov 11 Harvest Community Church, our home church, put on an amazing Missions Conference. It was such a great opportunity to be apart of sending new missionaries onto the field!
- Jun 8 What is ahead for us this summer? We will visit Globe missionaries in July and see an orphanage and a new Christian school.
- Apr 10 At the end of April and the beginning of May we return to Pensacola for the annual missions conference and missionary retreat. This is one of the best opportunities to get to know more of the Globe missionaries in person.
- Oct 11 We are officially part of the Member Care team for Globe International. In September we went to Globe headquarters in Pensacola, Florida. We went to assist the orientation for new missionaries. We built relationships with Globe staff & new members.
Ken and Becky Holderman are now serving with Globe International as Member Care providers. Their main goal is to give emotional and spiritual encouragement as well as support to the missionaries.
Missionaries are on the front likes of spiritual warfare. As veteran missionaries, Ken and Becky have experienced the battle first hand. They can empathize with missionaries, standing alongside our workers to help them become “more then conquerors” even in their daily lives.
Ken and Becky served seven years on the mission field in Venezuela, four years in Spain (Canary Islands), and nine years doing Member Care in Asia. They have two sons, one daughter-in-law, and two grandsons. “Home” for Ken and Becky is Goshen, IN.
Note: They are intentionally relating to Globe Members in Latin America as well as serving Members in other areas as God puts it on their hearts.