- Mar 11 This coming May I will be joining minister Beverly Lemoine & missionaries Glen & Denise Ellerbe in Tanzania, Africa! We have been working on developing Bible talks, music, and a special coloring/craft training booklet, to be part of the first powwow!
- Dec 19 It is exciting to hear and see what God is doing in the earth in this hour, and the treasures He has hidden for us to find! May your New Year be filled with His Glory!
- Jun 26 God is doing the miraculous. There are many stories I cannot share because of the severity, confidentiality and complexity of their situations. I praise the Lord He has allowed me to be part of the hard and difficult times in their lives.
- Apr 20 God is a master planner! He planted me in a 30-year-old college where daily I get to encourage & minster to students from all tongues and tribes! Many are experiencing some form of crisis or trauma. Some of these students are still in their teens.
- Jan 16 Each day I encounter women going through crisis and trauma here. I have ministered to abused women, women in fights for their marriages, and a young woman who lost two loved ones to suicide. But, I’ve also been able to encounter many Christians!
- Nov 8 In August I resigned from my staff position working for Globe, in order to answer the call to launch out in full time ministry as a crisis and trauma care minister. This simply means I go where God says there is a need and help those who are lost!
Marlene was raised in Central Florida, the daughter of a 12th generation farmer and part Cherokee mother. She learned at an early age to work hard and to love God. She first met Jesus at the tender age of six sitting in an orange tree in her backyard in Sanford, Florida. This was when she first felt a call to the nations.
She is mother to four sons, three grandchildren, and many spiritual sons and daughters. Isaiah 54 is her life chapter. It was from that scripture God gave her two specific promises about her physical children. “All your children will be taught of the Lord and have great peace.”(Isaiah 54:13) and, “Your decedents will occupy other nations and resettle the ruined cities.” (Isaiah 54:3).
Marlene has been called to go wherever and by whatever means God leads and guides; making disciples, assisting and caring for the children He sends her way. This could be across the street or across the world. It could be to the jailhouse, or to someone’s penthouse or simply a backyard BBQ. But wherever she is, her desire is to bring hope and healing to a lost generation. She has a heart for the lost, backslidden and broken. Her desire is to love and know the Lord fully and unconditionally, growing in His grace and wisdom; becoming His perfect bride, without spot or wrinkle. God created us to be beautiful. She wants to know and become God’s treasure on this earth and to help others become God’s treasured people also.
God searches today for those who will make Him their single desire, who will say with the Psalmist and King David that, “the Lord is the portion of mine inheritance” (Psalm 16:5). They will be His special possession because, “the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto Himself, and Israel for His peculiar treasure” (Psalm 135:4).