- Apr 16 We are under quarantine and travel restrictions, just like you are. The count in Costa Rica is significantly less, but because of the lack of hospitals here, the concern is high. Amidst all of this, we feel God has called us to still do what we can.
- Jul 22 Can you believe our family will be moving to Costa Rica in less than three months?! We have now been raising funds for a little over six months and God never ceases to amaze us!
- May 20 In an effort to not only raise funds, but also provide an opportunity for our community to come together, we are working on the details to host a banquet dinner and an auction toward the end of June.
- Mar 19 The past couple months, we've had the opportunity to share our hearts for missions & Costa Rica at a couple of churches. We were also very excited to be able to partner with a local restaurant & a business to help share our story and raise funds.
- Jan 10 While we are here raising funds and preparing to move to Costa Rica, things are progressing there as well. The missionary we will be interning with is steadily at work and God is opening the doors for new ministry opportunities.
- Nov 1 We were overwhelmed with gratitude & felt so honored to be appointed as missionary interns to Costa Rica! We are thankful to be a part of Globe International!
Hi! We are Corey and Lindsey Branson and we have been married since October of 2013. We have two young children by the name of Cooper and Londyn! Throughout our entire marriage, we have been actively involved as leaders in youth ministry.
God has called us to Latin American missions. Last summer, while on a trip to Costa Rica, we received confirmation from God that Costa Rica will be our future home.
We are partnering with Christy Hepner, who is currently on the field. We will be working with an after school program that empowers parents to take an active role in their children’s academic lives and give opportunity to share Jesus with these families. Our desire is to help grow this ministry even more to be able to reach and impact the community as a whole.
Through developing relationships with the local people, we will be able to show them God’s love. We are an open vessel, willing to go and do what God wills us to do to further His kingdom. We are very excited to see how God is going to use our family to impact Costa Rica!
We need your help! Partner with us through prayer and financial support. In committing to partner with us financially, you will make a difference for the kingdom of God in the people of Costa Rica!
Thank you and God bless you!