- Mar 18 We will be serving in mobilization and training among the 41 MILLION native Spanish-speakers who live in the U.S. I will be responsible for coordinating Kairos courses, training Facilitators, and serving the Spanish team.
- Aug 12 Now that we have officially moved back to the U.S., we will be taking the next few months as a sabbatical from ministry. We will be focusing on our family, our marriage, and seeking God for what He has for us next. Please continue to pray for us.
- Apr 23 This summer the Britnells are moving to the U.S.! We sense the leading of the Holy Spirit in this strategic move and want to be obedient to His call.
- Feb 22 We are amazed at the doors that God has been opening this month! During one of the monthly meetings, I (Josh) was named to co-lead the Missions Committee of the Fraternity of Pastors in Chiapas.
- Jan 8 We ended the year with another Kairos course at Misión Global. I love the way that God shows up in this week-long course. This course in particular was marked by a fervent passion during our times of prayer and of worship.
- Aug 9 I’ve (Josh) had some new opportunities to minister this month as I spoke at a youth camp and the hospital, and we’ve been holding weekly morning prayer meetings.
- Jul 26 We are blessed to serve with an incredible team, and last week the entire Misión Global team converged in Tuxtla for a week of planning, strategizing, and dreaming. We looked over goals set at the beginning of the year and made some adjustments.
- Jun 6 I (Josh) was recently invited to speak to the monthly meeting of pastors in our state of Chiapas. Afterwards nine different churches asked us to come train their members. Please pray for us that we will be able to train more churches.
- Jan 30 2018 began with a bang. January 1st I completed Head Facilitator training for the Kairos course, and January 2nd began a five-day Kairos course. More details in our January Newsletter!
- Dec 6 Missionary Candidate School was a huge success thanks to your prayers and the hard work put in by the team: Jorge & Rosa Gutierrez, Greg Nemer, Josh, and several local pastors who sowed into our candidates. It was four full days of training!
- Nov 13 October was a month of traveling! I left Mexico to attend the Globe Summit in Pensacola. It was at this conference two years ago that I first spoke with Greg and Doug about the possibility of us serving in Mexico. I’m thrilled at what God is doing!
- Oct 9 Your first time preaching in another language is a big deal. Diana was recently blessed with this opportunity and she was really nervous. But let me tell you, she knocked it out of the park! I was not allowed to attend, but I heard glowing reports!
Diana grew up in a strong Christian home and accepted Jesus as her Savior at a young age. Following the example of her parents, served with various roles in children’s ministry, youth ministry, as a Worship Leader for 2 years and Secretary for 2 years. Diana always wanted to be a wife & mom and felt called to serve God with her whole life. This dream became a reality after marrying Josh! Her heart’s desire is to first see that her children genuinely know the love of God and hopefully love Him in return, second to support and encourage Josh, and finally to serve wherever she can in the ministry.
Josh also grew up in a wonderful Christian family. His parents lived by faith as his dad preached and ministered in prisons. After high school, Josh lived in London, the Philippines and South Africa for about a year. While there he fell in love with foreign missions. After returning home, he knew he wanted to serve God full-time. Josh served as the outreach pastor & young adults pastor at Liberty Church for 3 years and since then has learned the trade of a home builder under Magnolia Builders for the past 7 years. While volunteering at Globe International the last 2 years, Josh helped coordinate the Perspectives Course. His desire is to help raise up the next generation of Missionaries who will continue the work of proclaiming the gospel in the uttermost parts of the earth.
Josh & Diana met after college and, after a whirlwind romance, married in their hometown of Pensacola, FL in 2004. They have four beautiful children, Clara, Joel, Micah & Benjamin.
In 2007, shortly before their first child was born, Josh & Diana completed the Institute for Global Ministry. In 2014, they had the opportunity to serve in Nicaragua for 2 1/2 years. In the summer of 2016, they moved to Mexico to help with the launch of Mision Global.