- Apr 8 We love you all and give thanks to our Heavenly Father for each of you because you have partnered with us in faith for the work of our Lord.
- Mar 18 We are encouraged to see the house full of worshipers from so many nations. Recently the students came together for a special praise service on Friday night.
- Feb 7 The Lord is bringing more pastors & community leaders to the quarterly Community Transformation Inc. (CTI) Prayer Summits that are held locally and have been the vision of Christian lawyer and friend, Doug Silvis. These are powerful times of prayer!
- Jan 15 Last year was a time of surprises and challenges for us, but we got to see our Heavenly Father show Himself faithful in so many ways. And you were with us in the Spirit standing with us in faith and prayer.
- Aug 8 Please pray, on August 9th I (Mike) will have cataract surgery on my right eye and will have about a month of post op exams before they are ready to give me a script for my new glasses.
- Jul 26 We hope to leave for Hungary in September to finally meet the kids as they return to their courses of study in Debrecen. We have missed them so very much.
- Sep 5 Pray with us that God will raise up partnering churches that will help prayerfully and financially in adopting this good work that is impacting the lives of so many international students for Christ.
- Jul 11 A Haz fellowship had another baptism service and 3 college kids and our heart grandson, Izsak, followed the command of scripture and demonstrated their faith and commitment to Christ in public baptism, praise God.
- Apr 11 Recently we spent 3 weeks on the road and traveled just shy of 4000 miles. It was wonderful to reconnect with family, many of whom we get to see so seldom, as well as build relationships with our partners and supporters. Thank you for all you do!
- Mar 7 The church in Debrecen is doing well. The students are back after their semester finals and a short break to begin their new semester of studies. Almost daily we get emails from Hungary. We do distance encouragement, teaching and counseling.
- Jan 17 Recently a new group of young ladies came. They trust us so much with their hearts and lives. Their practical questions come from their desire to honor the Lord. “How do we live godly lives with all the immorality around us?”
- Nov 9 College Fellowship and Bible study group continues to grow. Last week we had 40 in attendance. They asked me to focus on Missions and Evangelism and how we can stand out as young people for God. Please pray for these young people.
Michael and Shirley Bradley are called to the nations. For 20 years they have lived and served the Lord in Iceland, Hungary, and Andros Island, Bahamas, and Turkey. Recently the Lord opened the door for them to return to Debrecen, Hungary to a people and a land that they love very deeply. Joining hearts with a Hungarian pastor as members of a ministry team in an international church called A Ház (The House) their primary emphasis is the English speaking congregation mostly university students from several African nations. Michael teaches a student discipleship study group and often teaches the men’s ministry and preaches. By reaching these young men and women for Christ and discipling them, they have the opportunity to prepare the next generation of potential leaders that will one day return to their countries. Shirley assists in discipleship, helps the children’s ministry program as an advisor, shares in the women’s ministry and has opened their home for an art club for teenaged girls that is designed to help them develop their artistic talents and sow into their lives spiritual truths. The Body of Christ is being strengthened by Michael’s gifting as an encourager to pastors, a Bible teacher and mentor of new believers. Shirley enjoys children. Her creative talents have reached children through Fine Art Camps, training others that have a heart for children and teaching ladies Bible studies. We deeply appreciate your caring support in committed intercessory prayer, encouragement and your financial gifts