- Aug 8 Praise God, we are settling into our new home in N. Augusta, SC and enjoying meeting new folks and finding them welcoming and extremely friendly.
- Jul 11 In June, A Haz had a baptismal service and dinner for all that attended (most of the church goes) at Janos and Margitta's lovely home in a village near Debrecen. Testimonies of their faith in Christ are shared by each one that are baptized.
- Jun 11 This first Sunday in June I had the joy of preaching at The Hub, the church we are attending here in town. God ministered as I shared and the congregation was interactive with me as I asked questions and looked for their input.
- May 9 It appears that God is opening a door to us to move to N. Augusta, SC. Our hope is to establish ourselves in this community and share the love of Jesus in practical ways as spiritual parents that can help to encourage those God sends our way.
- Apr 8 We love you all and give thanks to our Heavenly Father for each of you because you have partnered with us in faith for the work of our Lord.
- Mar 18 We are encouraged to see the house full of worshipers from so many nations. Recently the students came together for a special praise service on Friday night.
- Feb 7 The Lord is bringing more pastors & community leaders to the quarterly Community Transformation Inc. (CTI) Prayer Summits that are held locally and have been the vision of Christian lawyer and friend, Doug Silvis. These are powerful times of prayer!
- Jan 15 Last year was a time of surprises and challenges for us, but we got to see our Heavenly Father show Himself faithful in so many ways. And you were with us in the Spirit standing with us in faith and prayer.
- Aug 8 Please pray, on August 9th I (Mike) will have cataract surgery on my right eye and will have about a month of post op exams before they are ready to give me a script for my new glasses.
- Jul 26 We hope to leave for Hungary in September to finally meet the kids as they return to their courses of study in Debrecen. We have missed them so very much.
- Sep 5 Pray with us that God will raise up partnering churches that will help prayerfully and financially in adopting this good work that is impacting the lives of so many international students for Christ.
- Jul 11 A Haz fellowship had another baptism service and 3 college kids and our heart grandson, Izsak, followed the command of scripture and demonstrated their faith and commitment to Christ in public baptism, praise God.
Michael and Shirley Bradley are called to the nations. For 20 years they have lived and served the Lord in Iceland, Hungary, and Andros Island, Bahamas, and Turkey. Recently the Lord opened the door for them to return to Debrecen, Hungary to a people and a land that they love very deeply. Joining hearts with a Hungarian pastor as members of a ministry team in an international church called A Ház (The House) their primary emphasis is the English speaking congregation mostly university students from several African nations. Michael teaches a student discipleship study group and often teaches the men’s ministry and preaches. By reaching these young men and women for Christ and discipling them, they have the opportunity to prepare the next generation of potential leaders that will one day return to their countries. Shirley assists in discipleship, helps the children’s ministry program as an advisor, shares in the women’s ministry and has opened their home for an art club for teenaged girls that is designed to help them develop their artistic talents and sow into their lives spiritual truths. The Body of Christ is being strengthened by Michael’s gifting as an encourager to pastors, a Bible teacher and mentor of new believers. Shirley enjoys children. Her creative talents have reached children through Fine Art Camps, training others that have a heart for children and teaching ladies Bible studies. We deeply appreciate your caring support in committed intercessory prayer, encouragement and your financial gifts