- Jan 21 In February we hold our next Candidate Schools. For the February school, we have 13 coming. In addition, we already have candidates applying to be part of the September school.
- Jul 26 We are gearing up for one of our biggest Candidate Schools ever here at Globe. I know it is hard to believe, but we are already in planning mode for our September Candidate School and we have 13 currently in line to attend!
- Apr 12 We are gearing up for Spring Mission Conference time with conferences in a number of churches here in the Pensacola area, as well as other places. Judy and I will be traveling to Illinois for a conference at Liberty Church in DuQuoin.
- Jan 28 As we begin this new year, here are some of the highlights of 2017. 13 candidates completed Candidate School. 4 families and 3 singles launched into ministry in the U.S. and foriegn countires, and much more! Read our newsletter for the full report.
- Nov 12 Globe Summit was held Oct. 23-27. This is an annual meeting of the Globe Network made up of missions sending organizations from UK, Germany, Switzerland, U.S., and Mexico. It is really exciting to see the Globe Network grow!
- Oct 16 Candidate School was a great week. While our group was small – just 6 candidates, they were a great group! How exciting to hear the different visions of these new Globe missionaries!
- Jul 17 As we prepare for our trip please pray for Health and stamina as we travel. We will be in 5 countries in 5 weeks (7 different locations). Please pray that we would be used of God to encourage the missionaries we will be visiting.
- Jun 22 Please pray for us as it will be an intense time of travel – 5 countries in 5 weeks – 7 different locations. We will be in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, and Australia. Pray as we make final arrangements and for great impact for God!
- May 15 We had our first meeting with a group of Perspectives alums and others to begin researching Unreached People Groups. Globe as an organization is planning to target a few unreached groups and work toward sending long-term teams to those groups.
- Apr 18 We have two more weeks of classes until this year’s Perspectives course here at Globe will be finished. What a wonderful group we have this year! Our graduation/celebration will take place near the end of this month.
- Mar 6 Candidate School went really well. Although there were fewer candidates than usual, we had some really good people here and several children were in attendance with their parents.
- Feb 13 As I write this, we are in our fifth week of Perspectives class. We settled out with an enrollment of 43! That is our largest class ever here in Pensacola. It’s a good mix of young, old and in between with around 17 different churches represented.
Danny & Judy Armstrong have been missionaries with Globe since 1986. They spent their first years in Indonesia launching a Bible School to train church planters and church workers. They then lived in Malaysia working with an International team of church planters in Southern Thailand. During this time they partnered with others to launch the Center for Southeast Asian Studies in Thailand. In 2000 Danny and Judy moved back to the US and have been focused on mobilizing and equipping churches and individuals to reach the unreached of the world. In October 2011 they became part of the Globe leadership team and now serve as Directors for Training and Internships.