- Sep 4 This month Danny & I will be attending a conference in Tampa focused on church planting and disciple making movements in the U.S. and around the world. We feel this is a key conference for us and for Globe.
- Aug 8 We met with our Perspectives Coordinating Team to begin planning for next year. We have been blessed with a young lady who has been trained and will be serving as coordinator for the class this year.
- Jun 18 This past weekend we were blessed to hear three of our missionaries share in two different venues here in town regarding what God is doing in and through their lives. We love our job!!
- May 21 The second week of May we celebrated the completion of our Perspectives classes with 41 students from the two classes. How exciting to see these people persevere and complete this 15-week course.
- Apr 23 Perspectives classes will be finishing up this month. t is always a joy for us to see the change as students come to see God’s heart for the world more clearly and how they fit into what He is already doing.
- Mar 20 What an amazing Candidate School we had in February! Thirteen candidates attended and it was the most diverse group we have ever had! We are excited as these go forth to raise funds and depart for their fields of service!
- Feb 18 Thank you to all who prayed for my recent trip to Asia. We believe this will be a great place for some of our new missionaries to be further prepared to effectively reach out to Unreached People Groups, especially in Asia. Hallelujah!
- Jan 21 In February we hold our next Candidate Schools. For the February school, we have 13 coming. In addition, we already have candidates applying to be part of the September school.
- Jul 26 We are gearing up for one of our biggest Candidate Schools ever here at Globe. I know it is hard to believe, but we are already in planning mode for our September Candidate School and we have 13 currently in line to attend!
- Apr 12 We are gearing up for Spring Mission Conference time with conferences in a number of churches here in the Pensacola area, as well as other places. Judy and I will be traveling to Illinois for a conference at Liberty Church in DuQuoin.
- Jan 28 As we begin this new year, here are some of the highlights of 2017. 13 candidates completed Candidate School. 4 families and 3 singles launched into ministry in the U.S. and foriegn countires, and much more! Read our newsletter for the full report.
- Nov 12 Globe Summit was held Oct. 23-27. This is an annual meeting of the Globe Network made up of missions sending organizations from UK, Germany, Switzerland, U.S., and Mexico. It is really exciting to see the Globe Network grow!
Danny & Judy Armstrong have been missionaries with Globe since 1986. They spent their first years in Indonesia launching a Bible School to train church planters and church workers. They then lived in Malaysia working with an International team of church planters in Southern Thailand. During this time they partnered with others to launch the Center for Southeast Asian Studies in Thailand. In 2000 Danny and Judy moved back to the US and have been focused on mobilizing and equipping churches and individuals to reach the unreached of the world. In October 2011 they became part of the Globe leadership team and now serve as Directors for Training and Internships.